Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
He was the one who made her think differently about men. He was the one she could see herself with forever. He was the one, right? Wrong. In this unique modern girl's breakup book, young women will be propelled to move on and find Mr. Right by taking part in a two-step process. By first examining the mistakes of the failed relationship to getting up the nerve to date again, this isn't just about making it through the tough times it's about creating a better future.
Written in a supportive and inspiring tone, from one young woman to another, this will be a non-intimidating yet transformative book. Helping women who are past the initial heartbreak but not yet ready to break out of their dumped shell, this book is the perfect follow-up to Lisa Steadman's esteemed It's a Breakup, Not a Breakdown.
About the Author
Internationally acclaimed heartbreak reinvention coach Lisa Steadman works with women who are ready to heal the pain of the past and step into their brilliant futures. She's the best selling author of It's A Breakup Not A Breakdown: Get over the big one and change your life - for good and the follow up workbook It's a Breakup, Not a Breakdown Workbook: A 21-Day Action Plan to Plot Your Revenge, Spoil Yourself, and Find Out How Good Your Life Is Without Him. She regularly contributes to the media, including appearances on The Today Show, The Tyra Banks Show, Playboy Radio, and New Zealand's Good Morning. Lisa lives in Southern California with her husband, whom she met and married after successfully surviving and thriving following her Big Breakup.
Preface - xiii
1. Mr. Wrong was not the one (and that's a good thing!) - 1
2. The best mistake you'll ever make - 17
3. One is not the loneliest number - 33
4. Fairytales do come true (and other lies your mother told you) - 49
5. Stuck, stuck, loose! - 63
6. The million-dollar question - 81
7. Keeping up with Ms. and Mrs. Jones - 97
8. An ex marks the plot - 109
9. Why you're really still single - 121
10. Don't be that girl: dating personas that can sabotage your success - 133
11. Men behaving badly: guys you don't need to date - 145
12. So you think you're relationship-ready... - 159
13. The new rules of dating - 179
14. The secrets of scoring (dates!) - 195
15. The laws of attraction - 207
16. Mr. Next or Mr. Right? - 219
Conclusion - 233
ISBN: 9781605503585 ISBN-10: 1605503584 Audience:
Number Of Pages: 256 Published: 20th April 2010 Publisher: Adams Media Corporation Country of Publication: US Dimensions (cm): 21.6 x 14.0
Weight (kg): 0.3