The Humphry Hatt Letters describe a variety of events involving the amazing Hatt family. They include Humphrey's correspondence with Australian and world leaders, celebrities and sporting personalities.
You'll enjoy Humprey's personal appeals
- to Tony Abbott suggesting he organise a parade
- to Bill Clinton regarding male circumcision
- to Harrods in London concerning lingerie purchased for Mrs Hatt
- to Bryce Courtney seeking advice on writing a novel
- to Ken Done regarding his dog's artistic abilities and many, many more!
Neville Mills was born in South Africa at a very young age. In 1977 he and his wife, Merope, moved to England and four years later they settled in Sydney. He spent 27 years in executive recruitment in Johannesburg, London and Sydney and sold his company, Maxim Executive Search, in 2002, moving to Queensland in 2003. He completed a Bachelor of Arts degree at Griffith University in 2007, majoring in writing. His first book The Humphrey Hatt Letters, was published in 1998 and re-printed in 2010. His first children's book, Snowybright and the Eight Dwarfs was published in 2010. His second children's book, Ralph, Buster and the World's First Dogathlon was published in 2012. In 2009 he was considered for neither the Children's Laureate Award nor the Booker Prize. He did however win the Under 11 Sack Race at his Primary School sports day.