Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Honolulu is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tour the beautifully restored Ioani Palace, eat and shop in Chinatown, or explore tropical gardens in the Upper Manoa Valley; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Honolulu and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Honolulu:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Honolulu map (included in print version), plus over 14 color neighborhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Downtown Honolulu, Chinatown, Ala Moana, Waikiki, Diamond Head and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Honolulu, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
• Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Hawaii guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About the Author
Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Series: Travel Guide
Number Of Pages: 160
Published: 1st September 2015
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 15.29 x 10.59
Weight (kg): 0.16
Edition Number: 1