Do your website visitors, customers or community members love to read? We know ours do!
How? Because we ship over 1.5 million books per year from our Sydney Distribution Centre to customers all over Australia.
We are pretty confident the people that visit your website love to buy and read books as well and this is why Booktopia would like to offer you the opportunity to earn revenue commission on every successful new sale referred by your website.
Whether you own an online shopping site, a blog, an info site about gardening, cooking, renovating, animals, kids, life, fashion or any other topic you can think of, with over 5 million titles and 100's of categories we are sure to have something to offer ALL of your site visitors.
What we offer your customers:
- Over 5 million titles to choose including hard-to-find books that your visitors may not find elsewhere.
- Every title is discounted.
- New Release Titles, Perennial Bestsellers & Bargain Books.
- New Release DVDs, Classics and Boxed Sets.
- Downloadable eBooks.
- Our Sydney Distribution Centre is 4,000 square metres. 500,000 units are in stock, ready to ship.
- We ship 1.5 million units from our Distribution Centre each year.
- $6.95 Flat Free Shipping Fee for as many books as you like (Australia addresses only)
- Secure checkout plus other payment options.
- Dedicated customer call centre with 10 employees ready to take calls from customers to help complete a sale or follow up on existing orders.
- Australia Wide Delivery with strong packaging and parcel tracking to ensure books arrive safely.
- Gift Certificates and Gift Wrapping Service.
- Monthly Newsletters keeping customers up to date with what's new and hot to read.
Why partner with Booktopia?
- Booktopia.com.au is Australia's #1 Online Book Retailer.
- Up to 7.5% commission on approved sales.
- High conversion rate of over 4.5% across sales site wide.
- Consistent average orders of $60 or more.
- 60 Day cookie duration giving you a longer time to refer a sale and earn revenue.
- Creative Banners and Links plus access to promotions.
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager to help you meet your goals.
- All sales are processed promptly.
How does it work?
Booktopia has partnered with APD Affiliate Network to manage registration and setup as well as providing tracking, reporting of sales and management of sales commission.
How to apply?
- Complete the online application form here.
- IMPORTANT: To assist with your application please add "I wish to apply to Booktopia" in the comment field of your application.
We have banners and text links that you can use on your website to link to Booktopia - we encourage you to list titles from our website that your audience would be interested in and link through to the specific item on our website. All the tools you need are inside your affiliate account once you sign up and are approved.
We look forward to working with as your chosen retail partner.
^ back to top
Booktopia has been inundated with enquiries and books from authors wishing to supply to Booktopia directly.
Over many years of perfecting our multi-million dollar Distribution Centre we are now able to offer publishers representation in the Australian marketplace. In 2017 we established Booktopia Publisher Services (BPS).
If you wish to have your books distributed by BPS, then please email email@example.com and our BPS team will respond shortly.
For all bookstores or businesses that want to set up an account with Booktopia Publisher Services to access supply of the books we distribute then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Key benefits of distributing your books through Booktopia Publisher Services:
You do great content. We'll get it out there.
^ back to top
- Supply into bookstores and business - BPS supplies product direct to bookstores, resellers and businesses. We offer unparalleled fast delivery to ensure bookstores and businesses can supply their customers seamlessly and efficiently.
- Sell more units - Publisher's stock will be listed as immediately available for purchase and dispatch on Australia's leading online bookstores' websites and popular online marketplaces, ready for fast delivery to retailers, resellers and direct customers. Prices are constantly monitored to ensure they are as competitive as possible.
- Bestseller lists - Sales via Booktopia and its customers are lodged with Australia’s Nielsen Bookscan. By being price competitive, this ensures that sales to Australians stay within Australia. Hence a Publisher’s bestselling titles are recognised as a bestseller which in turn influences the purchasing pattern of consumers and resellers in the Australian market.
- Unique marketing opportunities - Direct access to over 4 million customers who have purchased from Booktopia and Angus & Robertson in the past decade of which 1.8 million are repeat customers.
- Smart stock placement - Comprehensive access to the Australian market by holding Publisher stock in one of Australia's most sophisticated book distribution centres.
- Better data - Partner with Australia's leader in book data expertise including Bibliographic content, optimising content for increasing sales and B2B+B2C digital/EDI ordering.