This live lecture presented by renowned author and lecturer Joan Borysenko is designed to nourish you on a mind/body level, and bring you extensive knowledge on healing and spirituality.
In addition to offering you guided meditations from various spiritual paths, Joan discusses a number of enlightening topics, which include:
- ways to quicken the evolution of mind, body, and soul
- strategies for increasing personal power in your everyday life
- the relationship between religion, spirituality, and health
- techniques to create a joyful heart so that your healing intentions actually manifest
- practical methods to facilitate and accelerate transformation on a daily basis
If you desire optimal health and escalated spiritual growth, then this audio program is for you!
About the Author
Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., is one of the leading experts on stress, spirituality, and the mind/body connection. She has a doctorate in medical sciences from Harvard Medical School, is a licensed clinical psychologist, and is the co-founder and former director of the Mind/body Clinical Programs at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. Currently the president of Mind/Body Health Sciences, Inc., she is an internationally known speaker and consultant in women’s health and spirituality, integrative medicine, and the mind/body connection. She is the author of ten books, including the New York Times bestseller Minding the Body, Mending the Mind.