NEW from the bestselling HBR's 10 Must Reads series. Join forces with others inside and outside your organization to solve your toughest problems. If you read nothing else on collaborating effectively, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you work more productively with people on your team, in other departments, and in other organizations.
Leading experts such as Daniel Goleman, Herminia Ibarra, and Morten Hansen provide the insights and advice you need to:
* Forge strong relationships up, down, and across the organization
* Build a collaborative culture
* Bust silos
* Harness informal knowledge sharing
* Pick the right type of collaboration for your business
* Manage conflict wisely
* Know when not to collaborate Looking for more Must Read articles from Harvard Business Review?
Check out these titles in the popular series: HBR's 10 Must Reads: The Essentials HBR's 10 Must Reads on Communication HBR's 10 Must Reads on Innovation HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership HBR's 10 Must Reads on Making Smart Decisions HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategic Marketing HBR's 10 Must Reads on Teams