Your company needs a winning business model to thrive — and it may soon need to reinvent that business model to survive.
If you read nothing else on business model innovation, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you set up a model for success and stay ahead of your competitors.
This book will inspire you to:
About the Author
- Build a new business in an established organisation
- Give your traditional offerings a shot in the arm
- Understand how a business model differs from a strategy
- Establish digital business models around traditional products
- Adopt the practices of lean start-ups
- Reimagine your core business as a platform
- Counter threats by revolutionising your business model
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 13 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.