One of the pioneers in understanding and treating Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Hashimoto's Protocol returns with a proven nutritional lifestyle guide for treating this autoimmune condition, featuring 125 recipes, meal plans, and 100 full-color photographs.
Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology is a step-by-step guide for replacing medication with healthy habits and delicious food that will help you revitalize your immune system. Izabella Wentz's plan has successfully transformed the lives of thousands of women, and now she can help countless more suffers heal their bodies and live free from devastating autoimmune disease.
More than 35 million Americans suffer from Hashimoto's-the country's fastest-growing autoimmune disease, which affects the thyroid gland and causes the body to attack its own cells. Many individuals-with or without a formal diagnosis-suffer symptoms daily, including chronic cough, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, allergies, persistent pain, hair loss, brain fog, and forgetfulness. Expanding on her #1 New York Times bestselling program that has reached hundreds of thousands of women all over the world, Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology features:
- 125 nutritious and tasty recipes for salads, smoothies, bone broths, as well as dishes for the crockpot and Korean style bibimbap meals
- Thyroid-supporting nutrient details on every page
- 100 color food and lifestyle photographs
- Tips for revamping your kitchen
- A FAQ section for easy reference and quick answers
- Easy-to-use meal plans and food rotation schedules
Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology offers a new way forward for reversing your symptoms of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, naturally and deliciously.