Continuing the success of the previous edition, Hands-On Social Marketing, Second Edition demystifies the process of developing and implementing a social marketing campaign. The author translates the concepts of marketing into a clear, step-by-step process that almost anyone can follow. It will be indispensable to both students and practitioners in the fields of public health, social services, and health care communications.
Completely revised and updated, the Second Edition includes:
- Material related to the rise of the internet and social media has been added to reflect major changes in the way social marketing is being done.
- A new case study has been added to reflect current trends.
- More on the emotional component to marketing.
- More in-depth information on communications theory has been added
- More on ethics has been added
- More on current channels (social networking sites, online gaming, entertainment education) has been added
"The text is very user-friendly, and helps students grasp concepts and content related to social marketing. The systematic approach is easy for students to follow. The worksheets are fantastic, and the exercises are easy to implement. It is an excellent post-course reference guide for students working in public health/health education." -- Michele Vancour
Number Of Pages: 328
Published: 12th October 2010
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 27.9 x 21.7
Weight (kg): 0.76
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised