Essential grammar reference and practice for anyone using English in a business context. Grammar for Business is a must-have for intermediate business students and anyone using English in the workplace. It provides clear explanations and authentic practice of the most essential language used in business English.
Designed to help you improve your communication skills in real business situations, it includes a unique focus on spoken as well as written grammar, and practical tips on areas such as organising presentations, negotiating and giving your opinion.
- Includes a special focus on speaking strategies to make you a more confident and effective communicator
- 'Make it personal' sections encourage you to apply what you have learnt to your own personal experience.
- Based on a corpus of real written an spoken business English to ensure you learn language as it's really used.
- Free audio CD provides motivating extra speaking and listening practice.
- Regular tests to help you you check your progress.
- Includes answer key with explanations and full recording scripts.
Ideal for classroom use and self study.
Series: Cambridge Business Corpus: Real English Guarantee
English as a Second Language (ESL)
Number Of Pages: 272
Published: 26th November 2009
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIV PR
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 32.7 x 23.6
Weight (kg): 0.8