Get access to over 1,700 real GMAT questions from past exams from the makers of the GMAT exam
The GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle includes the GMAT Official Guide 2020, GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2020, and GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2020 and gives test takers access to the ultimate GMAT preparation tool in one package.
GMAT Official Guide 2020 is the definitive study guide from Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 1,000 real GMAT questions from past exams with detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how to approach each question from the prospective of the test maker. The GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2020 and GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2020 include more focused exam prep for the verbal and quantitative portions of the GMAT exam with more than 300 additional questions not available in the GMAT Official Guide 2020.
You’ll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go – even when you’re not connected to the internet.
Prepare for test day with guidance on what is – and what isn’t – tested on the GMAT exam and personalize your own learning experience with the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle. Inside, you’ll find:
- An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
- 1,700 GMAT questions from real GMAT exams – 200 more questions than included with the 2019 edition of this bundle
- Detailed answer explanations for each exam question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Focused study of verbal and quantitative exam sections with 300 bonus questions on each
- Questions organized in order of difficulty – easiest to hardest – to help focus your study
- Online access to all questions – plus additional Integrated Reasoning questions – via the GMAT Online Question Bank, where you can build your own practice sets and test your skills
Preparation pays off. Optimize your study time and get the most from your GMAT preparation with the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle!
This product includes three print books with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app.