Stay focused on the fundamentals with Paull Offering a new, focused approach to circuit analysis, Clayton Paul's Paul's Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis helps readers master essential circuit analysis skills in a one-semester course. Paul covers all the important topics, while minimizing unnecessary detail, so that students can develop a lasting set of valuable analysis skills. Focused on basic skills . The text emphasizes the three most important electric circuit analysis skills:
* Resistive circuit analysis, including controlled sources and op amps
* Analysis of circuits in the sinusoidal steady state (the phasor method)
* Analysis of circuits in the time domain in response to a disturbance (switching operations and the unit step and unit impulse responses)
Focused on student success . Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis provides the learning tools readers need to succeed in circuit analysis. Throughout the text, you'll find:
* Example Problems that illustrate each new technique or concept
* Exercise Problems that allow readers to apply what they've learned
* Real-world application examples
* Coverage of circuit analysis tools, such as Spice (PSpice) and Matlab
Focused on quality . Maintaining a firm commitment to quality, the author has meticulously reviewed all text material, problems, and solutions. The result is a text that offers accurate content, not distracting errors.
Basic Definitions and Laws.
Basic Circuit Elements and Analysis Techniques.
Additional Circuit Analysis Techniques.
The Operational Amplifier (OpAmp).
The Energy Storage Elements.
Sinusoidal Excitation of Circuits.
The General Time-Domain Response of Circuits.