- The properties of fuel oils.
- The possibilities and limitations of each grade.
- Methods which can be used to assure uniform quality and efficient combustion.
- Fuel oil impurities and how they affect combustion.
- How to diagnose and solve problems.
This book is a Print-on-Demand edition. It replaces ISBN 978-0-8311-0205-0.
This standard reference presents a broad scope of fuel oil technology. It uses both English and Metric units throughout.
Number Of Pages: 240
Published: 1st June 2005
Publisher: Industrial Press Inc.,U.S.
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 24.26 x 16.15
Weight (kg): 0.53
Edition Number: 4
Edition Type: Revised