This is the fourth edition of our bestselling Frommer's Washington, D.C. day by day guidebook, and Meredith Pratt, a Washington, D.C. resident for over a decade, has been the author of the second, third, and now fourth such edition. Meredith is a much-published travel journalist, and has herself experienced (when she first arrived here) the challenge of making the most of the nation's vibrant capital.
The book contains:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include Political Washington; Washington with Kids; Washington for Architecture Lovers; strolls through iconic neighborhoods like Adams Morgan, Georgetown, and the U Street Corridor; and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that clue readers in on great finds and values
- Exact pricing so there's never any guessing
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet and dozens of bulleted maps throughout to help guide you from place to place
Series: Frommer's Day by Day Washington D.C.
Number Of Pages: 192
Published: 9th August 2016
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 19.05 x 10.16
Weight (kg): 0.25
Edition Number: 4
Edition Type: Revised