★ ★ Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE ★ ★If you want to know the biggest secret to learning French fast, then keep reading...
The biggest mistake language learners make is studying boring, difficult grammar material that causes them to fall asleep before they even speak a single word
- Do you struggle with learning French and the embarrassment of pronunciation?
- Do you get confused trying to figure out irregular verbs?
- How about placing the accent in the correct place?
- Do all of the false friends and tricky vocabulary make your head spin?
As a beginner, in fact, studying these is not an effective use of your time nor the best way to learn a new language. Is this how children learn their language skills? Of course not.
We believe reading engaging and fun stories you can actually understand is not only more effective, but can get you to French fluency even faster.
That is exactly what inspired us to continue our series of French Short Stories.
Enter French Stories for Beginners Vol 2 You will find 10 easy-to-read, engaging, and fun stories that will not only help you to dramatically expand your vocabulary but it gives you the tools to improve your grasp of the French language.
Boost your comprehension, grow your vocabulary and spark your imagination with these ten unconventional French short stories
All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations.
The stories are written with beginner French learners in mind. With that said, it is highly recommended to have a basic understanding of French to achieve maximum enjoyment and effectiveness of the lessons.
This program is excellent for those who want to get an introduction to the language or brush up on their French language skills.
How to Read French Short Stories for Beginners Vol 2:
- Each story contains an important lesson in the French language (Verbs, Adjectives, Past Tense, Giving Directions, and more), involving an interesting and entertaining story with realistic dialogues and day-to-day situations.
- A summary in French and in English of what you just read, both to review the lesson and for you to gauge your comprehension of what the tale was about.
- At the end of those summaries, you'll be provided with a list of vocabulary found in the lesson, as well as phrases that you may not have understood the first time
- Finally, you'll be given clever questions in French, so you can prove that you learned something in the stories.
Even if you have failed multiple times in the past to learn French, these short stories will give you the confidence and boost you need to finally grasp the language
Act now and grab your copy of French Short Stories for Beginners Vol 2 and start learning the fun way