Saving for retirement? Need more deductions? Ready to start your side business? No worries-"For The Love Of Money" has your back Learn these all-important financial lessons while grooving to the popular songs that inspire the focus of each informative chapter.
"For The Love Of Money" gives you the 411 to taking control of your taxes and building your net worth. Get the lowdown on:
- The nuts and bolts of Form 1040
- Organizing and operating your side business
- Capital gains strategies to help you build wealth
- Making the most of your itemized deductions
- Alternative minimum taxes that can creep up
- Saving for education and retirement
- Relaxation techniques for an IRS audit
- The all-star frequently asked tax questions
Author Shannon King Nash, Esq, CPA, brings close to fifteen years of experience in teaching these lessons in an entertaining and light-hearted manner. Nash calls her style 'business explained through music." Each chapter gives you 'more bounce to the ounce" and is jam-packed with musical examples to help keep you 'hangin' on."
As an added bonus, check-out the 'Top Ten Tips" for folks like: Parents, Landlords, Newlyweds, Freelancers, Homeowners, Self-employed, Doctors, Lawyers, Stylists, Charities, Blessed Folks, Entertainers, New Money and much, much, more.