DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Discover Florida with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to the Sunshine State before you've even packed your case - sample Miami's vibrant nightlife, take a boat on the Everglades, visit Orlando's theme parks or explore the remote Florida Keys. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Florida covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
* Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
* Reasons to love Florida: amazing theme parks, Art Deco architecture, outdoor adventures - what will yours be?
* See Florida from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular state
* A year-long calendar of events in Florida gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
* Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
* Detailed, colour maps help you navigate Florida with ease
* Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
* The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
* Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the state, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
* Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including the Space Shuttle, Flagler Museum and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
* Covers Miami; the Gold and Treasure Coasts; Orlando and the Space Coast; the Northeast; The Panhandle; The Gulf Coast; The Everglades and the Keys
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Miami and the Keys.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." -- Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
Series: DK Eyewitness Travel Guides Florida
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 16th July 2019
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 21.5 x 12.6
Weight (kg): 0.41
Edition Number: 12