This handy guidebook has been called "the most easy-to-use feng shui book in the world."
Feng Shui in 5 Minutes uses the simple yet powerful Dragon Door approach to Feng Shui and a friendly question-and-answer format to help you quickly find the answers you need.
This book overflows with helpful tips and low- or no-cost Feng Shui remedies, including easy steps you can take to:
- Activate your home's Golden Prosperity Point
- Attract a marriage proposal
- Enlist the protection of the four House Spirits
- Speed up the sale of your house
- Correct energy imbalances in your house that drain your family
- Apply the Nine Celestial Cures to optimize the energy flow in your home, garden, or workplace
- Discover your Yin moonlight and Yang daylight lucky charms, and use them to bring good fortune
Second Runner Up for the 2003 Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) Award for Best Self-Help Book.
Second Runner Up for the Coalition of Visionary Resources (COVR) Award for Best Self-Help Book
"This is possibly the easiest feng shui book I've ever read...It explains feng shui in a language and style that's easy to understand and apply. Advertised as a "handy guidebook," Feng Shui in 5 Minutes certainly lives up to its promise. It's an invaluable reference book."--Psychic Quarterly
"This is the first Feng Shui book I've come across that is simple, understandable, and universal...This is a great guide to practical Feng Shui that is immediately useful."--Janet Boyer, Bellaonline.com
Number Of Pages: 240
Published: 8th December 2002
Publisher: Llewellyn Publications,U.S.
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 20.3 x 13.4
Weight (kg): 0.27