The result of extensive research including an analysis of over 140 active shooter/killer incidents, Krav Maga Extreme Survival provides an apolitical view of personal safety concentrating on practical methods to survive violent situations.
In his over 25 years of experience, Gershon Ben Keren has had the privilege of training with many different trainers and associations, including some of the Israeli Defense Forces', most elite Close Combat/Krav Maga Instructors. In his third book Ben Keren explains how Krav Maga techniques can be used to survive some of the most relevant, extreme situations including carjackings, home invasions, and attempted mass killings. The book also details predator profiling methods to aid in the prediction, prevention and avoidance of violence.
Demonstrating effective solutions that have been tried and tested in both the real world and through reconstructions of real-life events, each section of Krav Maga Extreme Survival presents detailed instructions alongside a series of photographs that show how to defend yourself and others against:
- Attacks in workplaces, homes and public places
- Instances of domestic violence including violent and abusive relationships
- Assailants armed with knives, handguns, long barrel firearms, explosives, and improvised weapons
- Attacks in cars and other confined and restricted spaces
- Vehicular RammingsUnarmed attackers
- One-on-one assaults and attacks targeting a group