Strong managerial leadership is a major factor in competitiveness and effectiveness in business. Companies must establish a managerial organization structure that puts competent managerial leaders into suitable roles. The aim of this practical text is to provide a foundation for leadership at a down-to-earth and understandable level.
"This book is an enthralling read from start to finish and a marvellous addition to the Developmental Management series." Executive Development.
Part I: Concepts and Principles: .
1. The Demystification of Leadership.
2. Human Nature at Work.
3. Role Complexity and Task Complexity.
4. Basic Concepts of Organizational Structure.
Part II: Requisite Practices:.
5. Task Assigning Role Relationships (TARRs).
6. Managerial Leadership.
7. Supervisory Leadership.
8. Project Teams and Expert Leadership.
9. Manager-Once-Removed (MOR) Leadership Accountability.
10. Organizational Leadership.
11. Managerial Leadership Development Program.
Outline and Summary.
Series: Developmental Management
Number Of Pages: 352
Published: 6th June 1994
Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 22.9 x 15.2 x 1.9
Edition Number: 1