In Excel English and Mathematics Year 1 your child will find:
- Thirty carefully graded double-page units
- A wide variety of interesting exercises
- Four term reviews to test work covered each term
- Marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- A lift-out answer section
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths.
It supports schoolwork by having students practice key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your child to learn new concepts while revising program work.
Year 1 Ages 6–7 years old.
Series: Excel Basic Skills Series
Primary / High School
For Ages: 6 - 7 years old
For Grades: 1
Published: 1st October 2004
Publisher: Pascal Press
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 28.000 x 20.000
Weight (kg): 0.22