Written by specialists in the field of children's development, the diverse range of topics covered in this text include:
- roles and responsibilities
- safe and healthy environments
- children's routines
- social, emotional and psychological development
- cognition and language development
- observation skills
- expressive development
- the importance of the art in children's lives
- the inclusion of children with additional needs
- building meaningful partnerships between staff and families
The comprehensive content is further enhanced by the use of activities, case studies and questions which support the text and assist you to develop the underpinning skills and knowledge required when working with young children.
Enhancing Children's Development is an invaluable resource for people who are studying to work in children's services as well as for those who are already working in the area.