- Many people start their day off with a few minutes of prayer and Bible study, often with a devotion. But how many of them take the time at night to spend a moment with God after their hurried bedtime prayers? Now, as a companion to Starting Your Day Right, Joyce Meyer offers Ending Your Day Right, a daily devotional aimed at helping readers take time to acknowledge and give thanks for God's presence throughout their day, and to ask for his continued care throughout the night. Topics include:
- The keys to letting go at the end of the day
- Remembering to count our blessings
- Living secure in God's love
- Realizing our dreams and hopes
- and Giving thanks for the things we have.
- Starting Your Day Right (Warner Faith, 11/03), the companion devotional to Ending Your Day Right, has over 122,000 hardcover copies in print.
- Joyce Meyer is a world-renowned speaker and the best-selling author of over 50 inspirational books. Her television and radio program, Enjoying Everyday Life, broadcasts daily on the ABC Family Channel, PAX Television, Court TV, Trinity Broadcast Network, WGN, Daystar Satellite, Inspirational Network, and The Word Network.
- Knowing God Intimately (4/03), Meyer's first Warner Faith hardcover, was a Publishers Weekly Religion bestseller, and her recent hardcovers How to Hear from God (Warner Faith, 9/03) and Starting Your Day Right (Warner Faith, 11/03) have over 250,000 copies in print combined.
- Warner Faith has sold over one million copies of Joyce Meyer's books.
Series: MEYER, JOYCE
Number Of Pages: 384
Published: October 2004
Publisher: Time Warner Trade Publishing
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 15.8 x 15.1
Weight (kg): 0.45