What's the best way to keep your employees happy, satisfied and motivated? In this groundbreaking study employee-engagement expert James Adonis investigates the top causes of anger and frustration in the workplace.
You will discover:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of incompetent managers
- How to increase your popularity and likeability
- How to become influential and respected
- How to get talented people to want to work for you
- How to build teams that are loyal, productive and successful
Unlike any other management book you've ever read, Adonis' warts-and-all account of what makes employees roll their eyes and curse their existence is sure to revolutionise your workplace. Whether you've been managing people for days or decades, Employee Enragement
will give you the insider knowledge you need to take your management skills to the next level.
About the Author
James Adonis is one of Australia's most well-known employee engagement and team leadership educators. He is currently a PhD candidate researching the ways in which leaders can engage employees during organisational crises and significant change. His previous qualifications cover a diverse range of disciplines including business leadership, marketing management, and political science.