If you and your partner have always dreamed of whisking yourselves away to say ‘I do’ in the most imitate and authentic setting, then you’ve landed in the right place.
The Elopement Experience is your step-by-step guide to help you plan, prepare and most importantly, pull-off a seamless and stress free elopement wedding.
Divided into 9 key chapters, this eBook is brimming with tips, expert advice, couple case studies and stunning imagery to keep your inspired, motivated and on-track every step of the way.
In this book, you will learn
- If eloping is the right choice for you.
- The different wedding ceremony options.
- Whether you should DIY the day or hire a planner.
- The top 10 destinations for eloping and why.
- How to create inspirational mood boards.
- How to plan the perfect timeline.
- Eloping etiquette and what to pack.
Rochelle is an award-winning, world-renowned, wedding photographer with a passion for capturing the spontaneity and raw emotion of couples in love.
Born in the USA and raised in Rome, Rochelle spent her childhood travelling to stunning locations such as the Amalfi Coast and the Swiss Alps. From a young age she felt a strong drive to capture the beauty around her, either by snapping her Polaroid camera or bringing moments to life through painted portraits.