Reinventing the Museum
Historical and Contemporary Perspectives on the Paradigm Shift
Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your eBook.
Reinventing the Museum gathers 35 seminal articles reflecting over 100 years of dialogue within the musem community about what it means to be a high-quality, relevant institution. Important reading for museum professionals, students, and anyone interested in museums and their development.
Number Of Pages: 416
Published: 22nd March 2013
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Antiques & Collectables
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » Architecture » Individual Architects & Architectural Firms
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » Art Treatments & Subjects » Exhibition Catalogues & Specific Collections
- Non-Fiction » Arts & Entertainment » General Issues in Art » Financial Aspects of Art
- Non-Fiction » History » Regional & National History » History of the Americas
- Non-Fiction » Reference & Encyclopaedias » Encyclopaedias & Reference Works