Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang
Unfortunately this eBook is only available from within Australia.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy Kuala Lumpur's most famous street food on Jalan Alor, visit the busy shrine at Batu Caves, or shop for designer bargains in malls such as Pavilion KL; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, cuisine, religion, architecture, environment, wildlife, history, literature, music, cinema, dance
- Free, convenient pull-out Kuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
- Covers Merdeka Square, Chinatown, Brickfields, Kampung Baru, Little India, Masjid India, Bukit Nanas, KLCC, Bangsar, Golden Triangle, Melaka, Penang and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang, our most comprehensive guide to Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Kuala Lumpur? Check out Pocket Kuala Lumpur, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.