Laxton's Building Price Book 2002
Major and Small Works
eBookPublished: 10th October 2001
or 4 easy payments of $55.44 with Learn more
- IOS and Android Devices (Booktopia Reader app)
- PC & Mac (Adobe Digital Editions)
- Kobo / Sony / eReaders
- Amazon Kindle
- Windows Smart Phones
- Adobe Overdrive
- Adobe Reader
- Scanned pages
- Resizeable Text
- Flowing Text
- Reproducing or Printing Pages
Laxton's gives you access to the most reliable and current data. All 250,000 price elements have been individually checked and updated for the 2002 edition so that your estimates are always accurate and cost competitive.
Laxton's makes analytical estimating simple and straightforward by displaying a complete breakdown for all measured items under 10 separate headings, all on a single page. This shows you a complete price build-up at a glance - and gives you the option to make price adjustments wherever necessary. You can find the sections you need quickly and easily, via the special marker system on the front cover and page edges.
The free CD with this price book contains Masterbill's ESTIMATOR software and fully resourced data on all the price elements in Laxtons. Not only does the CD offer fast and efficient pricing at the touch of a button, it gives details of all the resources required to do the job.
Laxton's approximate estimating section gives all in pricing for quick reference on the cost of composite items such as floors helping you calculate the cost implications of using plywood sheeting rather than softwood boarding, for example.
Laxton's Basic Price section gives you a quick price on hundreds of items - from concrete work to roofing materials - to save you going through hundreds of lists from suppliers, manufacturers and building merchants.
Laxton's Brand and Trade Names section lists over 12,000 brands and trade names and company addresses to help you locate specific items.
Latest wage rates, fees and allowances
All 250,000 price elements checked and updated
Published: 10th October 2001
Publisher: Elsevier Science
More eBooks in Building Construction & Materials
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Accounting & Finance » Finance » Property & Real Estate
- Non-Fiction » Business & Management » Consultancy & Grants for Businesses
- Non-Fiction » Business & Management » Sales & Marketing » Customer Services
- Non-Fiction » Computing & I.T. » Computer Science
- Non-Fiction » Computing & I.T. » Graphical & Digital Media Applications
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Civil Engineering » Building Construction & Materials
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Civil Engineering » Structural Engineering » Surveying
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Electronics & Communications Engineering » Communications Engineering & Telecommunications