Insurance Against Covariate Shocks : The Role of Index-Based Insurance in Social Protection in Low-Income Countries of Africa
The Role of Index-Based Insurance in Social Protection in Low-Income Countries of Africa
Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, and found some results for you that may be helpful.
eBooks with a similar title
A number of promising innovations are being tried to address the needs for insuring low income rural populations and to fund safety net programs. This working paper explores the potential of these pilot programs.
Series: World Bank Working Papers
Published: April 2007
Country of Publication: US
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Accounting & Finance » Finance » Insurance & Actuarial Studies
- Non-Fiction » Earth Sciences & Environment » Geography » Human Geography » Economic Geography
- Non-Fiction » Reference & Encyclopaedias » Research & Information » Decision Theory » Risk Assessment
- Non-Fiction » Social Services & Welfare » Social Welfare & Social Services » Welfare & Benefit Systems
- Non-Fiction » Society & Culture » Social Issues & Processes » Poverty & Unemployment