How To Win Competitions
Everything you need to know to win a fortune
eBookPublished: 1st July 2008
- iOS and Android Devices (Booktopia Reader app)
- eReaders, Kobo, PC, Mac (requires Adobe Digital Editions)
- Kindle or iBooks
- Windows Smart Phones
- Resizeable Text
- Flowing Text
- DRM Protected
- Printing, Copying or Reproducing Pages
Every year in Australia billions yes billions of dollars worth of cash and prizes are up for grabs, cash and prizes you could be in the running for!
You've seen those little stickers on everything from your tissue box to the cat's dinner and that DVD you rented the other night, almost begging you to try your luck. But if you're like most people once you're done with it you just toss the pack in the bin without a moment's thought.
But what are you really throwing away? There are people out there just like you that are flying to tropical islands first class, lazing on pristine beaches sporting their newly-won designer sunnies and tucking in to free a la carte dinners all because they took a second look.
Ready to take the challenge? Then How to Win Competitions is the book for you. This easy-to-follow, comprehensive handbook is packed with everything you need to know about entering (and winning!) competitions. Loaded with clever hints, tricks and new ideas this fabulous 'how-to' guide is a must-have for experienced compers and novices alike.
There's money and prizes galore out there and they're yours for the taking so get comping and get winning!
Number Of Pages: 208
Published: 1st July 2008
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
More eBooks in Reference & Encyclopaedias
This Product Is Categorised By
- Fiction » Modern & Contemporary Fiction
- Non-Fiction » Crafts & Handiwork
- Non-Fiction » Hobbies, Games & Puzzles » Gambling Theories & Methods
- Non-Fiction » Home & House Maintenance » DIY in General
- Non-Fiction » Reference & Encyclopaedias
- Non-Fiction » Self-Help & Personal Development » Consumer Advice
- Non-Fiction » Self-Help & Personal Development » Personal Finance