Global Mobile Commerce : Strategies, Implementation and Case Studies
Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your eBook.
"This book provides a complete set of in-depth research investigations on global m-commerce strategies and technological standards, as well as case studies on the subject that elucidate the research through real-world examples. It will prove to be a valuable reference to drive the current and future activities of academic researchers and practitioners alike"--Provided by publisher.
Number Of Pages: 456
This Product Is Categorised By
- Non-Fiction » Business & Management » Business Aspects of E-Commerce
- Non-Fiction » Business & Management » Business Communication & Presentation
- Non-Fiction » Economics » Microeconomics » Domestic Trade
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Electronics & Communications Engineering » Communications Engineering & Telecommunications
- Non-Fiction » Engineering & Technology » Technology in General
- Non-Fiction » Industry & Industrial Studies » Distributive Industries » Retail Sector