Sorry, the eBook that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other eBooks with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your eBook.
At Last - Practical Help for Parents in the Healthcare System
Have you ever wondered if there is something you could do to make your child's medical visits and treatment less scary and painful? International author and Paediatrician, Dr Angela Mackenzie explains how to help babies and young children feel safe and comfortable whether it's a medical emergency or an immunisation.
7 Key points you will discover from reading this book:
* Secrets to building your confidence in a medical setting
* Essential steps to help prepare your child for medical tests
* Practical skills that will transform your child's experience of medical treatment
* Benefits of collaborating with the health professionals - it's okay to speak up!
* Real gems from the stories of parents who have been there
* How to avoid the most common mistakes that parents make
* Where to get further help if you need it
TAKE ACTION AND SHAPE YOUR CHILD'S MEDICAL EXPERIENCES
"This excellent book tells parents what they need to know to help their children become more confident in coping with health care procedures. Highly recommended for all parents, and for the health care providers who interact with them."
Carl von Baeyer PhD, Professor of Clinical Health Psychology, Professor of Paediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Canada
Number Of Pages: 220
Published: 1st April 2014
Edition Number: 1