Eva Scrivo has worked with thousands of women over the years and knows firsthand that beauty is a learned skill that is within everyone’s grasp. Approaching beauty as a whole and each person as an individual, Eva Scrivo on Beauty opens your eyes to a world of possibilities and provides the tools for attaining the looks and confidence you've always dreamed of. This is a definitive guide to gorgeous hair, glowing skin, beautiful makeup, a healthier body, more positive self-image, and a stronger fashion sense. By debunking common myths, simplifying professional techniques, translating industry terms, and sharing insights gained from years of experience, Eva Scrivo on Beauty not only teaches you the rules, it shows when to break them in order to create your own personal style. Consider this book and its author to be a beauty support system and lifestyle coach—a source of inspiration and a place to find both knowledge and encouragement.
Eva Scrivo on Beauty gives you the virtual experience of sitting in Eva’s chair at her salon and provides guidance on topics such as:
- Designing the right haircut for your features and lifestyle.
- Selecting hair color to complement your skin tone and add dimension to your cut.
- How to give yourself a salon-worthy blowout.
- Understanding what part of your beauty routine can be done at home and when to invest in the services of a skilled professional.
- Finding and effectively communicating with a good stylist.
- How the right eyebrow shape and color can change your entire face.
- Effective beauty routines for the morning, nighttime, and in between.
- Beauty foods that nourish your hair and skin.
- Overcoming the negative impact that stress has on your looks.
- Making smart fashion choices to pull it all together.
- And much more!
“Eva Scrivo on Beauty is the ultimate user friendly beauty bible that is filled with amazing advice as to which haircut is right for your face shape along with very helpful makeup application tips. Plus the book is filled with lots of useful information on hair tools and salon etiquette that everyday women can really delve into. A must have for all women, and it would also make a great gift!” —SunHee Grinnell, Beauty Director, Vanity Fair