Unfortunately this eBook is only available from within Australia.
I Won't Be Silenced Any Longer...
International Author, songwriter and life coach, Sandi Allan shares her story of going overseas to live her dream. The Bali Paradise lifestyle... until it was shattered by a terrifying course of events.
This book is a warning for all women about the mine field of another country's overwhelming cultural and legal differences. It will help keep you safe and teach you what to avoid.
* The critical facts, laws and cultural differences you should know before moving to a 3rd World country
* Tips for knowing your own limitations and what to do if situations spiral out of control
* What happens when circumstances manipulate you and what to do about it
* The untold truth about Drugs on Bali streets
* How to evade painful costly mistakes by having a rule of thumb. Trust yourself 100%, expat acquaintances 75% and locals 50%
* The secrets to reading between the lines and reading faces
* How to retain honour and your sense of self worth.
Warning - Women don't travel until you've read this book.
Number Of Pages: 220
Published: 6th May 2014
Publisher: Global Publishing Group
Edition Number: 1