Unfortunately this eBook is only available from within Australia.
SAY IT'S NOT SO, but detective squads still put their faith in the whiteboard and texta, brainstorming difficult cases. Like this:
1. Hildvi dies. Accident, suicide, murder?
2. Wayne, distraught.
3. Josh, Ange, impeccable alibis.
4. Mrs Ellicott swears she heard a scream.
5. Kurt Cowboy - mysterious, dangerous, no known ID.
6. Operation Centipede - Brisbane, "colourful identity" Marko Kaljurand.
7. Fishscale, Charlie, Blow, Wogan = best quality cocaine.
8. Uluru... Sorry, wrong whiteboard? No. Correct whiteboard. Add Alice Springs.
Seeking answers to myriad tricky questions, Detective Inspector Franz Heineken, aka Pufferfish, aka long-time Aussie blow-in, knows where he must go - to the two Australian places he never wanted to investigate, let alone re-visit: the fabled Red Centre, and his ethically questionable past.
"The writing is funny and sharp, and loaded with attitude and local colour... For those lucky crime fans who will discover him for the first time, the good news is his new publisher has indicated his back catalogue will be re-released." - Herald Sun Weekend Magazine Melbourne.
"The narrative style is instantly recognisable... well it is if you've enjoyed him before." - Col's Criminal Library Leighton Buzzard.
Series: A Pufferfish Tasmanian Mystery
Number Of Pages: 320
Published: 1st December 2017
Publisher: Fullers Publishing
Edition Number: 1