Every office has someone who's no fun to be around. But getting along with that person—and managing them effectively—can make both your jobs easier. Difficult People, a comprehensive and essential resource for any manager on the run, shows you how.
- Recognize why and when people act out
- Identify different types of difficult people
- Cope with difficult behavior
- Get the most out of trouble employees
- Nurture a harmonious work environment
The Collins Best Practices guides offer new and seasoned managers the essential information they need to achieve more, both personally and professionally. Designed to provide tried-and-true advice from the world's most influential business minds, they feature practical strategies and tips to help you get ahead.
How difficult people affect the workplace -- Understanding difficult people -- How to handle difficult people.