In, "A House Divided: The Clash between Divorce, Real Estate and Mortgage Financing" you'll learn what every divorcing person and divorce professional needs to know and how to avoid the common (and not so common) mistakes when divorce and real estate are involved.
Jody does an excellend job in providing solutions to help set divorcing clients up for success when mortgage financing and real estate meet head on in a diorce situation.
Find the answers to these questions and more:
- How can I protect myself when selling real estate during divorce?
- Can I qualify to purchase a new home if I am on the mortgage of the marital home?
- How can I refinance the marital home and avoid higher interest rates?
- Can I buy a new home if I am paying maintenance or child support?
- Can I refinance the marital home with income soley from support?
- Who get the mortgage interest deduction on the marital home?
- What if thee is negative equity in the marital home?
- How can I avoid capital gains tax on the future sale of the marital home?
- How should we hold title to the marital home after divorce?
Set yourself up for success and avoid making costly mistakes that can cause long lasting harm after the divorce is final.