Eat Move & Thrive
The 5 Secrets of Very Healthy People
Sorry, the book that you are looking for is not available right now.
We did a search for other books with a similar title, however there were no matches. You can try selecting from a similar category, click on the author's name, or use the search box above to find your book.
Do you want to achieve a sustainable state of great health - with the energy, vitality and quality of life that comes with that? Eat, Move & Thrive opens the door to your future of exceptional wellbeing by revealing:
- How to see through the confusion that dominates the subject of health - so you can be proactive in your pursuit of sustainable, great health.
- The logic of healthy eating so that you can make your own healthy choices - stress free and without counting calories (no diets included!).
- How to exercise and create an active lifestyle - and love every minute of it!
- Why great health should be your ultimate goal - and how this will help you lose weight naturally.
- How you can create a personal culture of health - that will support your great health for a lifetime.
About the Author
Pete Newman is an Exercise, Nutrition and Wellness Coach and has been working in the Health Industry in Australia for several years. He has always believed that his clients should take control of their own health. This requires a sound understanding of exercise and nutrition, to be able to see through the politics of the food and health industries, and to create an environment for themselves that will support their exceptional health for a lifetime. Eat, Move & Thrive is the product of the tremendous success he has created for his clients. It holds all the knowledge you need to achieve the same results."
Number Of Pages: 224
Published: 28th October 2015
Country of Publication: AU
Dimensions (cm): 21.0 x 14.8 x 1.2
Weight (kg): 0.27