Filmed in a lush garden overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this comprehensive series offers five different 15-minute yoga sessions.
- The Strength and Stamina practice focuses on toning the lower body with a strong series of standing poses.
- Energy and Flexibility is an uplifting session designed to increase flexibility, release physical tension and leave you feeling energised.
- The Core Power sequence focuses on toning and strengthening the abdominals as well as conditioning the cardiovascular system.
- The Stretch and Restore session systematically releases tension commonly held in the upper back, neck and shoulders to help improve posture and leave you feeling revitalised.
- The Stress Relief and Meditation segment is a perfect combination of standing and seated poses to flush out stress followed by a simple, potent breath meditation for calm clarity.
Choose one practice each day or link several together to create a custom yoga program that can help you look and feel better than ever.
About the Author
Ashley Turner is one of the premier yoga teachers in Los Angeles. She holds a Master's in Counselling Psychology and is known for her unique approach to yoga: a combination of physical instruction and mental application to help her students channel energy, release stress and improve fitness. Named in the 'Who's Who of Power Yoga' by Yoga Journal,
Ashley has been featured in other prestigious publications such as Health, Women's Health
and Yogi Times.
With a list of clientele that includes models, Hollywood creatives, distinguished business leaders and renowned musicians, Ashley has taught yoga in group classes, international retreats and private sessions for over ten years.
Audio: Dolby Digital 2.0
, Closed Captions
Number of Discs: 1
Region: 4 (Australia & New Zealand)
Released: 15th April 2015
Running Time: 94.0 mins