Thoroughly updated, this user-friendly reference, trusted for more than a century by healthcare personnel at every professional level, allows you to grasp the meanings of all medical terms in current usage. Understand and correctly use all the latest terminology in todays ever-evolving medical field with the 32nd Edition of the comprehensive, highly respected Dorlands Illustrated Medical Dictionary!
- Enhance your understanding of all the current medical terminology in your field by relying on the most comprehensive and highly respected medical dictionary, bringing you more than 120,000 well-defined entries and 1500 clear illustrations.
- Listen to 35,000 audio pronunciations.
- Search www.Dorlands.com on the Internet anytime, anywhere for all of the language integral to contemporary medicine.
New to this edition:
- Make sure you're familiar with the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources.
- Complement your understanding of new words and ideas in medicine with 500 new illustrations
- Get more information in a smaller amount of space as the revised entry format includes related parts of speech.
Series: Dorland's Medical Dictionary
Number Of Pages: 2176
Published: 2nd May 2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 28.7 x 22.2
Weight (kg): 3.79
Edition Number: 32
Edition Type: Revised