Six techniques for saving and building your present income into bigger financial opportunities!
Everyone who is successful in life has not traveled the same path, this is the school of thought behind the choices revealed in "Dollar Sense From A Few Cents." Inside this book you will find six techniques written in an easy to follow step by step conversational format:
* You will learn the money recycle technique for savings.
* You'll learn the simple technique to saving hundreds of dollars monthly, even from low-income wages.
* You will see how it is possible to acquire up to $720 in only fifteen days "without" selling items or joining multi-level marketing programs.
* You will become knowledgeable about how people finance businesses without bank loans
* You will learn how to begin to finance your own small to midsize business.
* You will learn that pooling resources are not limited to merges for only Mega Corporations.
* The creative strategy to starting successful business partnerships will also be uncovered.
* For parents, there are also helpful hints for assisting children to save.
This book is only 112 pages, yet packed with alternatives for users looking for the traditional or non-traditional approaches to personal and financial growth.
Number Of Pages: 104
Published: 26th December 2006
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 14.0 x 21.59 x 0.61
Weight (kg): 0.14