Doing Your Masters Dissertation is a practical and comprehensive guide to researching, preparing and writing a dissertation at Masters level. It adopts a well-structured and logical approach, and takes the student through all the stages necessary to complete their research and write a successful dissertation.
Key features of the book include:
- Step-by-step coverage - sections on choosing a topic, research design, methodology and presenting data and writing up.
- An up-to-date list of key reference materials, both printed and electronic
- Advice on ethical guidelines
- Information on assessment criteria
- Student-focused throughout with a broad range of worked examples and guidelines for further reading
Written in an engaging and accessible manner, this textbook is an essential resource for postgraduate students across the social sciences required to complete a Masters dissertation.
Series: Sage Study Skills Series
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 496
Published: 16th December 2004
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 24.2 x 17.0
Weight (kg): 0.86