New in Paperback. Many savvy couples are getting creative nowadays when it comes to planning and arranging their wedding, in order to make their 'big day' unique, meaningful and affordable. Packed with creative suggestions, step-by-step projects, money-saving hints and inspirations for the special day, the DIY Wedding Manual will guide you through the process of planning and preparing your perfect wedding day, on a budget.
About the Author
Laura Strutt, author of the Haynes Sewing Manual, is the former Editor of Craft Business magazine, the leading trade publication. She launched Sew magazine, a monthly contemporary stitching title, in 2009 and continued as Editor until 2012, leaving to pursue freelance work. Laura has recently created her own DIY wedding full of craft projects.
* NEW IN PAPERBACK. Original hardback edition ISBN 9780857333810
*Planning and preparing: setting a timeline and checklist, budgets, themes and colours.
*Spreading the word: guest list, gift list, invitations, DIY website.
* Venues: research and booking, outdoor weddings, transport options, DIY floral arrangements, table plans, place cards, games.
* Food and drink: traditional, BBQ, afternoon tea, DIY wedding cakes, cupcakes, cake decorations, DIY menu; drink options, DIY fruit punch.
* Bride and bridesmaids: dresses, DIY veils, tiara, hair accessories, bouquets, make-up, hair.
* Groom and groomsmen: suits, speech writing, DIY cufflinks, ties, boutonnieres.
* Photography: choosing, lists, videos, disposable cameras, DIY photo-booth, album.
* Ceremony: religious and civil ceremonies, laws, licences and insurance, readings, music,
* DIY order of service, welcome signs, ring pillow and box.
* Reception: music, dancing, DIY post box, guest books, favours, 'just married' car decor.
* Finishing touches: DIY memento box, 'thank-you' cards, gifts for family/bridesmaids.
Number Of Pages: 164
Published: 20th April 2017
Publisher: HAYNES PUBLISHING GROUP
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 26.5 x 21.0
Weight (kg): 0.56
Edition Number: 2
Edition Type: Revised