Disorders of the Teeth and Jaw chart shows with detailed labeled illustrations normal anatomy of the tooth and various tooth and jaw disorders.
The central image is a longitudinal section of a normal tooth
The following tooth disorders are illustrated and labeled
- periodontal disease
- three stages of dental caries
- abscess formation
Normal anatomy of the mandible and temporomandibular joint shown with details of jaw opened and closed ,
The following jaw disorders are illustrated and labeled:
- anterior dislocation of the TMJ
- TMJ deterioration from osteoporosis
- impaction - horizontal and mesioangular
- glandular problems
Also shows 12 dental anomalies: enamel hypoplasia, fusion, germination, microdontia, macrodontia, toothbrush abrasion, hypodontia, hyperdontia, pulp polyp, dens invaginatus, attrition, and erosion.
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions :
- 20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587792496
- 20" x 26" heavy paper ISBN 9781587792502