Do you want to communicate easily and freely in Danish?
Master Danish grammar and broaden your vocabulary with your very own Danish Tutor. This contemporary interactive workbook features 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points with clear goals, concise explanations, and real-world tasks. By studying and practicing Danish grammar you'll understand how the language really works and be able to speak Danish with clarity and ease.
What will I learn?
The Danish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook covers a comprehensive range of the most useful and frequent grammar and vocabulary in Danish. You can follow along unit by unit, or dip in and dip out to address your weak areas. As you progress, you will be introduced to new vocabulary and combine it with the grammar to complete extensive exercises. You will then practice the language through authentic reading and writing practice. You will achieve a solid upper intermediate level* of Danish grammar.
Is this course for me?
The Danish Tutor: Grammar and Vocabulary Workbook can be used as a standalone course or as a complement to any other Danish course. It offers extensive practice and review of essential grammar points and vocabulary and skills building. The personal tutor element points out exceptions and gives tips to really help you perfect your Danish.
What do I get? This Danish workbook offers a range of clear and effective learning features:
- 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points
- Unique visuals and infographics for extra context and practice
- Personal tutor hints and tips to help you to understand language rules and culture points
- Learn to learn section offers tips and advice on how to be a good language learner
short learning units each contain:
- communication goals to guide your studies
- grammar explanations with extensive exercises
- vocabulary presentations and activities
- reading and writing sections to consolidate your learning
*This workbook maps from Novice High to Advanced Mid level proficiency of ACTFL (American Council on Teaching Foreign Languages) and from A2 Beginner to B2 Upper Intermediate level of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) guidelines.