Revelling in the beauty, and revealing the work behind the builds, of these stunning custom motorcycles.
This book is not just a feast for the eyes showcasing amazing photographs of gorgeous bikes, but also an insight into the mind of some of the world's finest bike designers and builders, and the tools and equipment that they use to get special results. It features bikes across many different cults and genres, including bikes from Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley Davidson, Triumph and more. It also reveals fascinating details from the builders and workshops themselves about how they did it, including Sinroja, Auto Fabrica and Old Empire (UK), Max Hazan, Rough Crafts and Raccia (U.S.), Tracana (Europe), Chicara Nagata (Japan/U.S.) and many more.
- Today custom bike building is big business, with many big companies involved.
- This book presents a wide selection of motorcycles in as well as extensive notes from the builders and workshops themselves.
- Stunning, unpublished, colour photographs.
- Featuring bikes from around the world and across many
different cults and genres.
- Bikes included from Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley
Davidson, Triumph and many more.
230 colour images
About the Author
Rob Davies has been a part-time journalist writing on everything from history and travel to steam engines for some 20 years, and now writes regularly for two motorcycling magazines.