From beautiful Dubrovnik and the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park to Pula's wealth of Roman heritage sites and the plethora of islands strung out along its Adriatic coastline, Croatia has much to tempt the visitor. Insight Pocket Guide Croatia is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Croatia Insight Pocket Guide:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the country.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from chartering a boat around the islands and scuba diving, to walking in national parks, catching a folk performance or working your way around stylish bars.
· Essential information on Croatia's culture, including a brief history of the country.
· Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
'Insight Guides has spawned many imitators but is still the best of its type.' - Wanderlust Magazine