CREATIVE STRATEGY IN ADVERTISING provides everything you need to be successful as an advertising professional in today's fast-changing media environment. Focusing on the idea that good advertising always starts with an understanding of people and an awareness of their needs, the text advances through the creative process step by step. It focuses first on the creative person, and then on strategy and problem solving. Complementing expert instruction with extensive examples of layouts and ad copy, this book gives you all the necessary tools to create winning advertising strategies.
About the Authors.
1. Creativity: Unexpected but Relevant Selling Messages.
2. Branding: Identity and Image Strategy.
3. Uncovering Insights: The Basis for Effective Creative Work.
4. Inclusion: Targeting an Ever-Changing Marketplace.
5. Strategy: A Road Map for the Creative Team.
6. Ideas: The Currency of the 21st Century.
7. Words on Paper: Connecting To Consumers' Hearts and Minds.
8. Layouts: Designing To Communicate.
9. Radio: Can You See What I'm Saying?
10. Television: The Power of Sight, Sound, and Motion.
11. Direct Marketing: The Convenience of Shopping at Home.
12. Social Media: The Ultimate in Word-Of-Mouth Advertising.
13. Integrated Marketing Communications: Building Strong Relationships Between the Brand and the Consumer.
14. The Law and Creativity: Making Sure Your Great Idea Is a Good Idea.
Appendix 1: How to Pitch Your Idea.
Appendix 2: Assignments.
Tertiary; University or College
Number Of Pages: 336
Published: 1st January 2013
Country of Publication: US
Dimensions (cm): 25.5 x 20.5
Weight (kg): 0.61
Edition Number: 11
Edition Type: Revised