Creating Real Wealth opens with a thorough and intelligent discussion on the various aspects of wealth creation. Author Michael Kemp encourages readers to first define their perception of wealth before they set out on their journey to achieve financial security. The vague goal of 'becoming wealthy' is unachievable if the more you earn the more you spend. He warns against measuring financial goals and achievements against those of the Joneses or the stars of the screen and entertainment worlds. Instead he reviews the wisdom of those intelligent investors who have created real and lasting wealth.
Kemp's reasoning is easy to follow. He believes there are only really four things the wealth-creator needs to know about money: how to earn it, save it, invest it and enjoy it.
In this fascinating book you will learn:
- How to set financial objectives that will lead to financial security
- The importance of saving and the value of compounding returns
- To take the emotion out of investing and think like an intelligent investor
- A simple accumulation strategy using indirect investment tools
- How to appreciate your financial circumstances and enjoy the wealth you have created.