Most books on allocating major corporate resources are written from just one viewpoint whether it be finance, strategy or behavioural science. Professor Tomkins argues that these important decisions obviously have multi-functional facets and implications. In this book he presents an integrated approach.Special features:* Includes detailed worked examples.* Presents technical material in a clear way.* Integrates finance decisions about 'investing' with a strategic overview.
"This is an important book for those who have worried about these interrelationships and should also be attrative to managers." The Higher
1. Investment Appraisal: A Theory of Finance Perspective.
2. Financial Modelling in Project Appraisal and its Relationship to the Theory of Corporate Finance.
3. Financial Investment Appraisal in Practice and Influential Accounting Procedures.
4. Strategic Analysis and Corporate Investment: An Economic and Marketing Emphasis.
5. Towards Integrating Accounting into Strategic Analysis.
6. Towards Integrating the Theory of Finance and Strategic Analysis.
7. Organisational Behaviour and Strategic Investment Decisions.
8. Integrating Corporate Strategy and Organisational Approaches to Resource Allocation.
9. Financial Control in Pluralistic Organisations.
10. Some Concluding Thoughts.
Number Of Pages: 263
Published: 26th August 1991
Publisher: BLACKWELL PUBL
Country of Publication: GB
Dimensions (cm): 20.37 x 14.48 x 1.88
Weight (kg): 0.46
Edition Number: 1